News and Events
Leveraging Opportunities with Philadelphia's New Plumbing Code
Name: Leveraging Opportunities with Philadelphia's New Plumbing Code
Date: November 6, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
Plumbing code experts will provide an overview of new elements of the code for both buildings and site work and the opportunities these changes present. Discussion topics will include new materials, fixture counts, green roofs, non-potable water, private water and sanitary/stormwater infrastructure, and administration of the new code.
- Walt Krzyzanowski, Executive Director, Plumbing & Heating Contractors, Union Affiliated Contractors, Local #690
- David C. Hofmeister, Plumbing/Fire Protection Department Manager, Bala
- Patrick McDonald, LEED AP, OnionFlats/JIG Inc/G.R.A.S.S./McDonald Mechanical
- Sara Poindexter, PE, Chief Operating Officer, Rodriguez Consulting, LLC
- Shane McNulty, Building Inspector, Department of Licenses and Inspections
Visit us and connect!
To learn how your company can become an annual sponsor, call 215.BIA.PHIL