Image: Logo of BIA Philadelphia



Spruce Builders LLC

  • Construction/ Construction Project Management
  • Builder & Builder/Developer
  • General Contracting
257 North Third Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 574-7675
  • About

    Spruce Builders LLC was formed in 2019 to manage ground up construction and historical renovations for a select group of Real Estate investors. Our projects are entirely in the Philadelphia area to serve the local community. We have a small team of powerful leaders organizing all facets of operations to make our projects come to life. We are extremely selective in our hiring process- knowing the impact on the group experience (if you make the wrong choice!). We operate by discovering each other's unique abilities and applying them whenever possible. We embrace a ''Great Game of Business'' philosophy using 70% of our team's existing skills and fostering the remaining 30% in an educational, entrepreneurial fashion. Spruce Builders is committed to doing work on time, on budget and paying our partners! We are each accountable to support each other and are tirelessly committed to developing ourselves and a clear vision for the future. Speaking of which, this is just the beginning of our website. Our Core Values evolve and our digital & physical footprints grow.